HT Micron understands the importance of the privacy of the information of all our stakeholders, such as employees, customers, shareholders, suppliers, society, among others and in this way we want you to understand the way we gather, store, use and protect this information.
This privacy notice applies to all services that HT Micron performs, directed to the official website of HT Micron, at http://www.htmicron.com.br/ .
HT Micron reserves the right to collect:
• Information submitted by you on the HT Micron website, such as, name, birth date, phone number, email, among others.
• Information collected automatically by the website, such as the browser used, the IP address with date and time of access, the source of the IP, the tabs accessed, the pages accessed, next pages accessed, or any search term entered on the sites or in reference to these, among others.
• Information from public and commercially available or shared sources, including social networks.
We use the information collected exclusively for:
• Provide a personalized service based on your previous searches on our website.
• Request opinions and conduct surveys with our customers.
• Protect, identify and prevent fraud, information theft and other criminal activities.
• Identify complaints and suggestions.
• Evaluate and improve our products and services
• Comply with applicable legal obligations.
What are cookies?
Cookies are information files that can be stored on the devices that access the HT Micron website, in order to improve your experience of using it.
HT Micron may share the data collected with interested parties, in the following cases:
• To protect HT Micron's interests in any type of conflict, including lawsuits.
• To provide service to assist with site repairs and advertising, among others. These partners are also committed to protecting the information they access.
• For deliver to justice, by court order or at the request of administrative authorities that have legal competence for the request.
• For supply to other parties, upon authorization from the user.
The information collected will be protected on its own servers, or by third parties, in which the following conditions will be followed:
• Data access is restricted, being done only by authorized persons.
• Those who access the information must commit to maintain confidentiality. Breach of confidentiality will result in civil liability and the person responsible will be penalized as provided by Brazilian law.
• HT Micron makes the best efforts to preserve the privacy of interested parties' information. However, no website is completely secure and HT Micron cannot fully guarantee that all information that travels on the pages is not subject to unauthorized access through methods developed to obtain information improperly.
The information may be sent to companies that provide services to HT Micron, to employees, shareholders, (provided that for the benefit of HT's business and following all the controls of the current privacy notice and legislation), and, if requested, to justice through a court order.
We will not keep information any longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. This means that the information will be destroyed or deleted when it is no longer needed.
In compliance with the applicable regulation, that regard to the processing of personal data, HT Micron respects and guarantees to the user, the possibility of submitting requests based on the following conditions:
• Confirmation of the existence of treatment.
• Access to data.
• Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data.
• The anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive, or treated data in nonconformities.
• The elimination of data processed with the user's consent.
• Obtaining information about public or private entities with which HT Micron will share your data.
• Information about the possibility of not giving your consent, as well as being informed about the consequences, in case of denial.
• Revocation of consent.
For any doubt, clarification, complaint or request, the data protection manager Tiago da Luz Orives can be contacted by phone at
(51) 3081-8650, extension 8686 or e-mail: email@example.com.
You can contact us through the following communication channels.
• Address: Av. Unisinos, 1550 - Cristo Rei, São Leopoldo - RS, 93022-750.
• Telephone: (51) 3081-8650
• Website: http://www.htmicron.com.br/contato.html
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org